Monday, January 17, 2011

Tired...

I consider myself to be in pretty good shape. I exercise several times a week and sometimes even more than once a day. OK... I am obsessed with working out. Yesterday, I ran 4 miles and practiced some stuff for ice skating. Today I went on the elliptical for 50 minutes and then went x-country skiing. I never thought x-country skiing would require so much energy. I am exhausted. It was a great time though! The girls I went with are planning on going up north for a longer trip. Guess I better kick up the workouts a bit...

I have another ice skating lesson tomorrow. Every time I am out on the ice, I see improvements in my skating. I cannot wait to compete in a sport that makes me feel beautiful. Most of my workouts are intense and I am sweating and breathing hard. Ice skating is the complete opposite. I am not out on the ice sweating, grunting, and breathing hard. I am out there gliding and flowing with the music.

I made two goals for 2011. The first is to compete in figure skating. The second is to run a marathon. I really need to start running more. My 4-6 mile runs are not conditioning me for a 26.2 mile run!

No comments:

Post a Comment